The Newbourne 40FS and 50FS are brand new cleanburn multifuel stoves which are available in a nominal 4.5kW and 5.5kW output ratings. The Newbourne stoves offer a sleek and stylish design with a full width curved door that gives an impressively wide view of the fire burning brightly in the stove. A beautiful nickel plated cool-to-touch door handle with a positive locking mechanism fitted to the door ensures a delightful operation when loading fuel into the capacious firebox.
The Newbourne stoves are designed with primary air control, secondary air wash to keep the glass clean and tertiary air to ensure clean burn high efficiency performance when burning wood or smokeless fuel.
These stoves will make a beautiful and stylish addition to any room setting with their smooth and good looking symmetrical lines whilst offering a lovely warm and efficient cosy controllable heat.
Newbourne Stoves - Features
- CE and EN13240 approved and recommended to Defra for smoke exemption approval as from April 2013
- Clean modern and attractive British designed stove
- Heavy duty construction
- Multifuel use and available in two outputs (4.5kW and 5.5kW)
- Vermiculite lined fire chamber
- Heavy duty convector top plate
- Full height/width heavy duty curved door
- Top and rear flue outlet (5" dia)
- Ergonomic cool-to-touch nickel plated handle
- High efficiency clean burn firebox
- Fitted with 60mm adjustable legs
- Riddling grate available on the Newbourne 50
|(w) 503mm x (D) 374mm (H)580mm|